vaude trekking shoes Vaude Men´s clothing Jackets down , VAUDE Kabru Light II Jackets down Pistachio Men´s clothing,vaude bags canada,SAVE OFF vaude cycling jackets,Clearance Sale
Light as a feather down jacket: very packable 90/10 insulation jacket with super-light, yet still durable Pertex® quantum outdoor material. Stretch panels under the arms for more freedom of movement. Cuffs and the side torso chambers are lined with humidity-repelling PrimaLoft® Insulation Silver Eco. Ideal for cool peaks and shady belays while climbing. Can be worn as a warm midlayer or as a lightweight, comfortable outer layer and is easy to pack thanks to the very small pack size. The primary material features eco-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the strict bluesign® Standard. The 750-fill power down is certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). This product is made with Eco Finish, an eco-friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for eco-friendly products made from sustainable materials and resource-conserving production.
- Articulated sleeves
- Slim, sportive cut
- Down fill
- Stretch inserts under the arms
- 2 front zip pockets
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- Front zip with back flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Stand-up collar
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 95% duck down class I, 5% duck feather class I
- Padding: 100% Polyester, PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco 40g/m².
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Weight: 290 g
Fair Wear Foundation:
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
What do you think about finding VAUDE Kabru Light II with this price Amazing right Do not wait longer and buy at our ski store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with VAUDE. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
VAUDE - Men´s clothing - Jackets down